Biological Safety Cabinets

SafeFAST Elite Microbiological Safety Cabinets belong to the latest generation of laminar airflow systems manufactured by Faster S.r.l., in which the choice of materials of construction of the highest quality guarantees conformity to the strictest safety standards. SafeFAST Elite vertical laminar flow cabinets are Class II Microbiological Safety Cabinets – designed and built to performance requirements of the EN-12469:2000 European Standard, with 70% of the air re-circulated via the main Class H14 HEPA 14/ULPA filter within the cabinet, whilst the remaining 30% is discharged through an exhaust Class H14 HEPA 14/ULPA filter.

Safety Cabinets with automatic regulation and microprocessor based monitoring systems. These cabinets are suitable for handling micro organisms and pathogens as defined by the appropriate European and other International Standards, current health and safety guidelines and legislation aimed at safeguarding health and safety of operators at work.

SafeFAST Elite Microbiological Safety Cabinets ‘S’ series are supplied with single centrifugal fan, whilst models of the ‘D’ series with double centrifugal fan to provide complete operator, product and environmental protection. Moreover the ‘D’ series fitted with double motor-fan are designed and are also suitable to discharge the filtered air outside the laboratory through a ducting system, if required.

SafeFAST Elite have been adopted worldwide in use for product, personnel and environmental protection while handling harmful agents pathogenic to human beings and/or animals as defined in the appropriate international standards, in a wide range of disciplines in applications such as: Microbiology, Virology, Haematology, Cell culture, Genetics, Handling of hazardous agents to human beings or animals.